Are you our next brilliant content star? We’re the Nordic region’s largest SaaS-company in digital commerce!
- Do you want to work with B2B-marketing in an industry of the future?
- Are you passionate about value-creating communication?
- Can you envision yourself in a rapidly growing company with high ambitions?
As our Content Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in our marketing team and the ambitious growth journey we are on. You will develop, plan, and distribute effective marketing content to support lead generation and brand awareness in our markets. Are you passionate about creating marketing content around leading technology and digital commerce that engages and inspires? Then this is a great opportunity for you!
Who we are?
Jetshop Group is an innovative and strategic technology- and knowledge partner that is passionate about customer success in all channels. Our mission is to create the optimal conditions for successful e-commerce. We love digitalisation, believe in technology, and see the opportunities grow as traditional retail enters digital platforms.
Our foundation are the two leading SaaS-platforms Jetshop Commerce and Storm Commerce, loaded with functionality that makes us a complete partner in e-comnmerce.
What you will do?
Your main task will be to make our story well-known and show the value we bring to our customers by creating world class marketing content. You ensure to take our content to the next level and create conversion to fuel our inbound marketing strategy. This is a producing role and you will spend a lot of time writing ”thought leadership content”, web copy about our offer, customer cases, social media posts, press releases and news, employer branding communications, blog posts, interviews and more.
Apart from creating world class marketing content you will ensure publishing in relevant channels, including our web CMS, marketing automation tool, social media, and partner channels. Our growth targets are ambitious, and this position is an important key to achieve them. Success is measured by the engagement in our content.
You will work closely with the sales team and our e-commerce experts to plan and implement various digital marketing initiatives that drive demand and increase brand awareness in our markets.
Who you are?
We are looking for a writer and communications professional with experience from similar roles and solid knowledge within digital B2B-marketing. You are intrigued by the development of modern commerce and retail trends, you love digitalisation and are curious by nature.
To be successful in this role you must be a sharp communicator in both English and Swedish. You’ll need strong project management and coordinator skills.
In short: You’re a hands-on person, an excellent marketing content writer with the ability to distribute content in relevant channels and create engagement among chosen personas in our target audiences. You also have an excellent ability to drive projects from start to finish and to coordinate with several parties involved.
- You must have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications our equivalent.
- 3+ years’ experience of marketing content writing in English and Swedish.
- Knowledge of predominant digital B2B-marketing channels and tools as well as experience in distributing content across different channels.
- Experience of working with common digital B2B-marketing channels and tools to ensure most value from our content (publish content in CMS, Marketing Automation tools use social media channels etc).
- SEO-writing knowledge.
- Experience of interviewing and writing articles.
- Experience from international SaaS- or tech company is a plus.
- Experience from collaboration with sales team and other internal stakeholders.
- Experience from HubSpot and LinkedIn.
- Experience from Internal Communications and Employer Branding is also a merit.
- Experience from handling different media formats such as text, images, video, and animation. You need Photoshop knowledge and InDesign knowledge is a plus.
- Excellent English and Swedish writing and communication skills is a requirement.
- You have an ability to easily understand tech and translate it into business value.
- You understand the strategies and the whole, but at the same time you capture the details that make the messages sharp.
- You are creative and have an eye for graphical design.
- You are responsive and curious to come up with new ideas and forward leaning in your thinking.
- You have excellent project management skills, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- You are flexible and can deliver fantastic content and results – this in combination with outstanding attention to detail.
- Your energy level is high, you are driven and self-propelled with a can-do attitude and hands-on ability to make activities happen.